Thursday 24 January 2013

Poster For My Trailer Version 3


This is my Third design for my poster. I like the idea of combining two images into one. I also like the 'grain' effect I have added on the top, it reminds me of the picture quality of older horror movie (think Psycho), I think that it adds an edge to the poster. I'm disapointed that i was unable to add the red fade on the adge of the poster to the borders at the top and bottom, I think that in order for the poster to look professional, I will have to change that. Again, I have chosen to use a generic font type with a generic choice of colour, I feel that this is an extremely common feature of horror posters and it works well. However, I feel that in this case it may cheapen the look of the poster. I have also used a recommendation at the bottom of the page, which is another common feature.

Now that I have created the three versions I will edit and improve the one that works best and use this as the final design for my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment