Thursday 24 January 2013

Poster For My Film Trailer Version 2


This is my second version for the poster for my film trailer. I'm not sure if I like it as much as the first, this is because i feel like there's something wrong with the composition. This could be due to the fact that the title 'bloody mary' is not large enough, or because there's too much leading on the left hand side. Although, I am fond of the way i have edited the photos, I used a 'vampire' effect to whiten the victims skin and create dark circles around the eyes. It took alot of effort to put the seperate photos on one page after editing the back ground out and overall i am happy that i done so. I used black and red colour scheme to conform with other posters common features, I feel this works well as the colours have conotations of danger,evil,fear ect...

No comments:

Post a Comment